Question Mark Icon
  • Home
  • Community
  • ( Page 7 )
  • Mayhew news

Keep up to date with all of the latest news from Mayhew

Hounds on the Heath dog show raises over £8,000

Hundreds of humans and their canine companions joined Mayhew on Hampstead Heath yesterday (Sunday 14 July) for our Hounds on…

Read More

In their shoes: Tales from a Trustee

Any favourite memories from your time as a Mayhew trustee? I have been a trustee for over 10 years, and…

Read More

Cats are a real marvel

As written by our Cat Adoption Officer Matt Pearson. As I listen in, from the kitchen, to Enrique Iglesias’s seminal…

Read More

Volunteer blog: fostering a rescue cat

We initially decided to start fostering cats because while we knew it wasn’t the right time for us to adopt,…

Read More

The rescues that are giving back

Meet some of our amazing ex-Mayhew dogs who are now spreading the love to others with TheraPaws! Left: Noodle; Centre…

Read More

Rescue kittens help schoolgirl manage severe anxiety

“The kittens gave Amy a reason to get up in the morning, and a reason to smile. She now laughs…

Read More

Dogs “enrich and chill” with Mayhew at DogFest 2019

We were incredibly excited to be a part of DogFest at Knebworth House last weekend, and are thrilled to report…

Read More

Mayhew combats mental illness with dog therapy

TheraPaws volunteers also visit numerous other mental health care units and service providers across London, including the St Mungo’s Rapid…

Read More

Meet Simran – our fundraising superstar!

“I quickly decided I was going to do a bake sale, and phoned Mayhew to tell them and to ask…

Read More

Make a difference to an animal in need!