Share this Christmas with Mayhew as we host an online evening of special guest readings and festive performances to support the dogs, cats and communities we work with.
As well as enjoying our festive performances, you’ll be able to take part in our online raffle for the chance to win some glittering prizes and light a star for a furry friend who is no longer with us on our virtual memory tree.
*concession tickets available for single person households
Purchase your ticket via the form below. Once you have made payment you will receive a confirmation email from our Events team. A YouTube Live link to watch the event will be emailed to attendees at 6.50pm, Tuesday 8 December.
To enter our raffle for the chance to win glittering gifts and prizes, select the number of raffle tickets you would like to purchase below. The winners will have their name selected from a random name generator, each ticket equals one entry and prizes will be allocated in order. The raffle will be drawn during the event with the winners announced at the end.
If you would like to support Mayhew, but are unable to watch the event, you may still purchase a raffle ticket via the form below.
• Raffle entrants must be 18 years of age or older. Any entrants found to be under 18 years, will have their stake returned and automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
• All money raised from the raffle will go towards Mayhew's work supporting dogs, cats and communities.
• Any entries received after the raffle has been drawn will be treated as donations, there are no refunds.
• The draw will be conducted by an independent party in front of two witnesses.
• The first winner to be drawn will receive the first prize, the second winner will receive the second prize and this will continue until there are no more prizes.
• Any winner who is unable to take part in the event will have their prize chosen for them from the remaining prizes once all selections have been made.
• The Mayhew Animal Home is registered with London Borough of Hammersmith and Fulham as a Small Society Lottery REF: 2018/01776/GRSSL.