Trusts and Foundations
Put your Trust in Mayhew, and help us build a strong Foundation for our vital work.
Charitable Trusts and Foundations are crucial to our work. Together, we can make a real difference to the lives of dogs, cats and communities in the UK and overseas.
The grants we receive play a vital role in enabling Mayhew to:
- Help thousands of cats and dogs escape a life of abandonment, cruelty and neglect each year
- Provide life-saving and life-changing medical treatment and care for animals in need
- Support the most vulnerable people in our communities and help care for their most important companion
- Provide a lifeline to pet owners facing personal crisis, with no other option of care for their pet
- Work with London’s homeless community through our community outreach programmes
- Improve health and well-being for the elderly and those suffering from mental health difficulties, via our Animal Assisted Intervention programme, TheraPaws
- Deliver free and low cost treatments, such as neutering, vaccinations and microchipping, through our Community Vet Clinic
- Work in Afghanistan and Georgia to improve animal welfare overseas